Trailer Park Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT.

+2
BATMAN 612
Admin
6 posters

Go down

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT. Empty THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT.

Post  Admin Tue Feb 16 2010, 16:12

OK I HAVE HELD THE TAG FOR DEMONED HARLEY SINCE HES BEEN GONE AND I NEED TO GET IT TO HIM. BUT SINCE HAVING THIS TAG THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE RECRUITE IN THE LAST 5-6 WEEKS. AND IF THEY ARE RECRUITED THEY ARENT BEING SENT TO THE TAG. IM CALLING AN EMERGENCY BOARD MEETING FOR SOMETIME THIS WEEK I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. THIS WILL DETERMINE THE FUTURE OF THIS COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. BECAUSE WE WANT TO GROW, MAYBE NOT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BUT WE DO NEED TO GET BIGGER. WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE WERE GOING TO WORK OR NOT. WE WILL BE ENFORCING ALL RULES AND PUNISHMENTS WILL BE GIVEN OUT FOR THOSE WHO BREAK IT. WE NEED TO GET THE OFFICERS AKA MAJ NAD DOWN BRINGING PEOPLE IN. IF YOU WANT TO GET PROMOTED AND MOVE UP THE RANKS YOU WILL NEED TO EARN IT. NOTHING IS GIVEN FOR FREE. WE STARTED THIS COMMUNITY AS AN ESCAPE AND PLANNED ON DOING IT RIGHT. AND ILL BE DAMNED IF ILL LET IT GO UNDER THIS EASY. AND FOR DEMON HARLEY, I WILL BE GINVING YOU A COMPANY TAG TONIGHT. THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND COMPANY AND YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. AND I WANT YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DID BEST. THE REASON THAT MY DAD GAVE YOU THE RANK HE DID BACK IN SYG. AND I KNOW BATMANS MIA AT THE MOMENT BUT UPON HIS RETURN THE WEB WILL BE GETTING NEW FEATURES. BUT I WILL NOT WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME IF IT A) WILL NOT GET USED AND B) ARE WILLING TO DO THE SIMPLE TASKES ASKED OF YOU. AND THIS MEANS THAT ALL CURRENT OFFICERS ARE UP FOR REVIEW OF THERE JOB TITLE. AND REMEMBER THERE ARE RANKS AVAILABLE IN THE LTC,COL, LT GEN. AND GENERAL RANKS. SO IF YOU GUYS WANT IT GET TO WORK. AND I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON MUCH LATELY BUT I HAVE HAD SCHOOL AND PERSONAL LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF WHICH AS U ALL KNOW COMES FIRST. BUT I AM BACK AS OF TODAY. I KNOW YOU ARE ALL A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE, NOW DONT LET ME OR THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS DOWN.

Admin
Admin

http://WWW.myspace.com/trailerparkgaming

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT. Empty LAST SHOT

Post  BATMAN 612 Tue Feb 16 2010, 20:08

hey guys, moving is going slow but its coming along. sniper whatever u and the rest of the BM are trying to do, go ahead with it. be back in march. vote w/o me while i'm gone.
BATMAN 612
BATMAN 612

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT. Empty Re: THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT.

Post  Admin Wed Feb 17 2010, 15:50

welll since you have been gone if you dont mind adding your oppinion that would be great. and anyone else that wants to

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT. Empty LAST SHOT

Post  BATMAN 612 Fri Feb 19 2010, 17:15

what exactly has been going down? i'll be back this weekend!
BATMAN 612
BATMAN 612

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeds Sun Feb 21 2010, 17:11

Nothing has been going down. I've posted this, and I feel like I'm preaching to the wrong choir, but there are upper leadership not posting on the forums.
Smeds
Smeds

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT. Empty FINAL STRAW!

Post  BATMAN 612 Mon Feb 22 2010, 21:47

ALRIGHT GUYS, THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF! THE BOARD MEMBERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH, IF WE DO NOT GET NEW RECRUITS BY THIS WEEKEND WE WILL SHUT DOWN. SNIPER AND KID KILLER HAVE INVESTED THEIR OWN MONEY INTO THIS COMMUNITY, SNIPER HAS BEEN AWAY FOR SCHOOL AND PERSONAL REASONS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RECRUIT PLEASE ASK MYSELF AND THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP. DO NOT LET THIS COMMUNITY FAIL!!!
BATMAN 612
BATMAN 612

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 23 2010, 15:40

and on top of this i am not afraid to select a few people to stay and start over not naming names but experiance is a good thing. any ideas on how to make this better anyone?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeds Tue Feb 23 2010, 21:20

I think a different name might've helped Razz . Not bashing the name at all, but when you tell people what TPG stands for, they don't really take to it quickly.
Smeds
Smeds

Back to top Go down

Post  Smith Wed Feb 24 2010, 02:05

Tactical Passive-Aggressive Gaming
Smith
Smith
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeds Thu Feb 25 2010, 22:56

Sniper if you haven't shut it down yet you might as well. This thread is a good example for why. Violent, Joker, SnipingBear, none of them have posted. It goes back to what I thought at first, we had too many Board Members. 9 is waaaay too much. 5 would've been great.
Smeds
Smeds

Back to top Go down

Post  INKED CRACKER Fri Feb 26 2010, 19:34

Smeds wrote:Sniper if you haven't shut it down yet you might as well. This thread is a good example for why. Violent, Joker, SnipingBear, none of them have posted. It goes back to what I thought at first, we had too many Board Members. 9 is waaaay too much. 5 would've been great.
truthfully i dont think that it matters how many board members you have what i see here is a very big lack of communication i read the forums almost everyday and all i see is myself and you guys posting things here no one else i also see that not a single new person has posted anything in quite awhile starting to think this place is turning into an archive so to speak

guess i learned my history lesson for this month lol
INKED CRACKER
INKED CRACKER
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeds Fri Feb 26 2010, 20:30

We've had way too many Upper Leadership people for way too long. I'm fairly certain there are no more than 15 Non-Officers in TPG right now. The vast majority of the community right now is composed of officers. We can wait to get Generals and Colonels and LTC's and such. The only officers we need right now are BM's and 2LT's to Majors.
Smeds
Smeds

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 27 2010, 00:43

canadian now has his tag so he will be workign on it. so lets give it a shot. i am also going to give aces a tag and see how he handles it. give them some form of compitition to get going.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeds Sat Feb 27 2010, 15:49

Don't forget about Rainbow Battalion. First company ought to be either Heart or Unicorn.
Smeds
Smeds

Back to top Go down

Post  TPG x A c E s x Sun Feb 28 2010, 06:17

thanks for the shot sniper i wont let you down
TPG x A c E s x
TPG x A c E s x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum